Trở lại   Học tiếng Trung | Du học Trung Quốc » HỌC HÁN NGỮ » Trao đổi kinh nghiệm dịch » Trung -> Anh

Trung -> Anh dịch Trung - Anh

汉语-我和你

Trung -> Anh

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Old 27-02-2010, 11:35 PM
  post #1
yushui
Cảnh sát khu vực

ID: 2255
Tham gia: 09-07-2008
Giới tính: Hiden
Bài gởi: 1,312
Cảm ơn: 329
Được cảm ơn: 3,513 lần trong 708 bài viết
Default 汉语-我和你

Inquiry

Click nút play để nghe

[Link đã ẩn, đăng nhập để được xem link. Hoặc click vào đây để đăng ký...]
Click vào biểu tượng Download và chọn Save Target As... để tải về.
Today, we are going to study inquiry,. In Chinese language, there are many sentence patterns used for making an inquiry. You can make an inquiry about various topics such as time, place, reason, number or amount, one’s opinion or possession of something, the state or properties of things, or an action as well as its actor, object or manner, etc......
Alan: Hello everyone, welcome to real Chinese from Confucius institute online, I m alan
M: I m mike. We are now in newbie level section, in this level, u will learn how to ask people in different way, the number, the day of week, date of the month.
Alan: Today, we are going to study inquiry,. In Chinese language, there are many sentence patterns used for making an inquiry. You can make an inquiry about various topics such as time, place, reason, number or amount, one’s opinion or possession of something, the state or properties of things, or an action as well as its actor, object or manner, etc.
Mike: The function of these patterns overlap sometimes, which means you can make the same inquiry in different way by using different patterns, or use the same pattern of inquiring to inquire about different things. But a certain context there is always one way more appropriate than others.
Alan: Today’s lesson we start with time inquiry, 现在几点?(xiàn zài jǐ diǎn) what time is it? what’s the time? 今天几号?(jīn tiān jǐ hào)what’s the date today?今天星期几?(jīn tiān xīng qī jǐ)What day is it today?
Mike: 现在几点了?(xiàn zài jǐ diǎn le)Alan?
Alan: 现在7点25(xiàn zài qī diǎn èr shí wǔ)
Mike: That’s about time inquiry, we also have几号 几月(jǐ hào  jǐ yuè) which are respectively for the inquiry about the date and month, and 星期几 (xīng qī jǐ)for the day of the week. Usually there is no verb in the answer, and 是(shì)is sometimes used for emphasis.
Alan: For example, 星期几我们能去上海?(xīng qī jǐ wǒ men néng qù shàng hǎi) On what day we can go to shanghai?
Mike: 大概是星期三(dà gài shì xīng qī sān),probably Wednesday,星期三(xīng qī sān),Wednesday
Mike: In this sentence, 大概是星期三(dà gài shì xīng qī sān),the word 是(shì)emphasize 大概(dà gài),probably. If without 大概(dà gài),we just answer the day,星期三(星期三),Wednesday
Alan : That’s right, mike,我需要在文件上签字,今天几号?(wǒ xū yào zài wén jiàn shàng qiān zì ,jīn tiān jǐ hào )I need to sign on the new contract, what’s the date today?
Mike: 今天是10月10号,(jīn tiān shì shí yuè shí hào )it’s 10th Oct.
Alan: We talked hour, day of the week, exact date, month, what should we say if we want to know what year something happened?
Mike: 哪年(nǎ nián) the third tone 哪nǎ,the second tone 年nián,年nián is year
Alan:In what year PRC was established?
Mike: In 1949
Alan: Let’ review what we have learned today, inquiry way, specifically for time, hour, day, month and year. That’s all for today
Mike: For more information, please visit our official website, [Link đã ẩn, đăng nhập để được xem link. Hoặc click vào đây để đăng ký...] See you next time.

南无阿弥陀佛
yushui is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 14-05-2010, 09:51 PM
  post #2
yushui
Cảnh sát khu vực

Default Ðề: 汉语-我和你

越抹越黑

Click nút play để nghe

Monica: Hello, everybody, welcome to another Real Chinese episode, I’m Monica.
Mike: And I’m Michael. Today, we are going to learn the phrase 越抹越黑 (yuè mǒ yuè hēi). Literally it means, the harder you try to erase something, the darker it gets.
Monica: Usually, it is used when there is a misunderstanding, and someone tries to clear it up. However, the situation gets worse with further explanation.
Mike: So, we will jump right into today’s dialogue to show you how exactly 越抹越黑 is being used.
Dialogue
Mike: What a sunny day today! I’m so happy we have a swimming pool at our house.
Monica: I know, look at the water, it’s sparkling under the sun,
Mike: Ya, and I like what you are wearing today. Unlike the white bikini you wore last Sunday, this blue one-piece covers up your body fat perfectly.
Monica: My what? !
Mike: Oh, I um, I’m not saying that you are fat. I mean, under the sunlight, all I see is a big chunk of sparkle.
Monica: Did you just say I’m big? 你(nǐ)越抹越黑 You made it worse

Mike: Well, um…(clearing throat), you know, what I’m trying to say is that you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. It’s not like you are still young and still have a fast metabolism, I mean, at your age, it’s ok to look a little oversized.
Monica: So you think I’m fat, and old???????
Mike: Oh god, 我(wǒ)越抹越黑. I just made it worse. Maybe I should stop talking.
Monica: Ya, why don’t you,cause that’s a very good idea.
Monica: Alright, that’s an hilarious example of 越抹越黑。
Read:
越(yuè) the fourth tone,抹(mǒ) the third tone, 越(yuè) the fourth tone, 黑hēi) the first tone, 越抹越黑yuè mǒ yuè hēi 。
Mike: This phase always has a negative connotation, similar to what we’ve learned in the last episode, [Link đã ẩn, đăng nhập để được xem link. Hoặc click vào đây để đăng ký...], pouring fuel to the flame.
Monica: However, these two phrases differ in that, [Link đã ẩn, đăng nhập để được xem link. Hoặc click vào đây để đăng ký...] is used when extra materials or information are brought to the topic to worsen the situation; whereas 越抹越黑 is used when further arguments are provided with the intention to clarify a misunderstanding, unfortunately resulted in a deeper misunderstanding.
Mike: Okay, that’s all for today. If you have any questions, please visit adult.chinese.cn under Real Chinese. Once again, I’m Mike.
Monica: And I’m Monica. Thanks for listening. We’ll see you next time. Goodbye
Goodbye.

南无阿弥陀佛
Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 PM
  post #3
yushui
Cảnh sát khu vực

有其父必有其子 - Cha nào con nấy

Click nút play để nghe

Monica: Hello everyone welcome to another Real Chinese Episode, I am your host Monica.
Michael: I am Michael
Monica: Congratulations Michael. Did you have a nice convocation yesterday?
Michael: Yes Yes, I took a lot of photos, Thank you.
Monica: So what major are you?
Michael: Medicine. I am a newly graduated doctor, which brings us to our phrase of the day, 有其父必有其子. (yǒu qí fù bì yǒu qí zǐ)
Monica: Alright, the English translation is like father, like son. 有(yǒu) means to have, 其 (qí)here means such, 父(fù) is father, 必 (bì)means definitely, 子(zǐ) is son. So all together is “Having such father will definitely have such son. It is used to describe the similarities between father and son. There’s another saying: the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. So Michael, I assume your dad’s a doctor, too?
Michael: It was that easy to tell? My favorite childhood toy was my dad’s old stethoscope and I was following my dad’s step to becoming a doctor. Glad finally I made it.
Monica: Of course! You grew up in a medical-knowledge-friendly environment. 有其父必有其子(yǒu qí fù bì yǒu qí zǐ). There is always something common between father and son.
Michael: Indeed, my dad has always been my role model. I hope someday I’ll be a successful doctor just like him.
Monica: That’s for sure~You are smart and kind.
Michael: Why are you being so nice today Monica? This isn’t you.
Monica: What, I can’t be nice for one day?
Michael: I’m just kidding! Ok guys, that’s it for today. Repeat after me 有其父必有其子(yǒu qí fù bì yǒu qí zǐ)
Monica: Oh Yes, and congratulation to the graduating class of 2010! Thank you for listening everyone, We will see you next time.

南无阿弥陀佛
Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 PM
  post #4
yushui
Cảnh sát khu vực

Click nút play để nghe

You are listening real Chinese. Today, we are going to learn the guessing and verifying......

lan: Welcome to Confucius Institute online, I am Alan Mike: You are listening real Chinese, I am Mike. Today, we are going to learn the guessing and verifying.
Alan: Usually when we make a guess, we need to confirm it. Therefore, some of the patterns in this part also have the functions of confirming.
Mike: We start from guessing and asking people’s name, pronouns like “你,他,他们” (nǐ ,tā ,tā men) usually used before “是”(shì ) and concrete nouns referring to people’s names are used after.
Alan: Mike, 你是中国人还是美国人?(nǐ shì zhōng guó rén hái shì měi guó rén?) Mike, are you Chinese or American?
Mike: 我是在中国出生,美国长大。都是吧(wǒ shì zài zhōng guó chū shēng ,měi guó zhǎng dà 。dōu shì ba)I was born in china, grew up in America, I can say both.
Alan: In this conversation, I asked Mike 你是中国人还是美国人,I was guessing Mike is Chinese or American, so the word 是 follow with pronoun 你, and end with the question word 吗?if without the question word, the question doesn’t make sense because the sentence already give you the 2 options, 中国人and 美国人,the word 还是(hái shì ) means or in this sentence, when we use 还是(hái shì),we definitely got at least 2 options. Mike: Alan, 你的戒指是金的还是银的?(nǐ de jiè zhǐ shì jīn de hái shì yín de?)Alan, is your ring gold or silver?
Alan: it’s white gold,是白金(shì bái jīn)
Mike: if we only have one option, like confirming people’s name? then we usually use 吧 at the end if we think the possibility is over 70%
Alan: mike, 你的中文名字是什么(nǐ de zhōng wén míng zì shì shén me)?
Mike: 我中文名字是张卓(wǒ zhōng wén míng zì shì zhāng zhuó),my Chinese name is 张卓(zhāng zhuó)
Alan: 你姓卓吧,(nǐ xìng zhuó bɑ) is your family name 卓(zhuó)?
Mike: 不,我姓张,不姓卓,(bù ,wǒ xìng zhāng ,bù xìng zhuóno) ,my family name is zhang, not zhuo.
Alan: in this conversation, Mike told me his Chinese name is zhang zhuo, I thought his family name is same as western way, follow by given name. so I use 吧(ba) to ask him.
Mike: That’s a sentence pattern, we will explain the details of the sentence pattern in grammar program.
Alan: Today, we learned how to ask people’s name and the different ways to guess people’s name when we got one or more than one option, that’s all for today.
Mike: For more information, please visit our official website: [Link đã ẩn, đăng nhập để được xem link. Hoặc click vào đây để đăng ký...], see you next time.
Alan: Bye Bye.

南无阿弥陀佛
Trả lời

DU HOC TRUNG QUOC Bookmarks DU HOC TRUNG QUOC

Ðiều Chỉnh

Quuyền Hạn Của Bạn